Sunday, September 7, 2008

August - burn out case


When I look back at my first blog back in August 2007 it was full of ideas and plans for the coming year. But this August the garden is terrible: all dried up or dug up by animals or blasted by diseases from the vines. Really depressing - to the point that I couldn't face writing the blog this month and have not posted any photos. So bad in fact that I have had to go and buy a load of pots to plug the gaps. Well let's hope for a better year next year.
Y

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cara Yvonne,

I know the case.... My garden is also a disaster. I was in Stockholm for a week. Back on stage everything - and I mean everything - has gone brown. dry leaves rattle in the sun. Stockholm has had a wet summer. But you should see the flowers. Heavenly. The good thing about pots .... you can change the scenary. Bacione, Ingrid